Bringing learning to life; broadening horizons
- To encourage everyone to aspire to their highest academic and personal potential and to create opportunities to help them achieve greater independence.
- To provide children with high quality, relevant experiences which promote high standards of achievement academically, creatively, personally, socially, morally, culturally and spiritually.
- To recognise and value the contributions of all people within the school community.
- To provide a secure and supportive environment that promotes healthy lifestyles, happiness and a sense of caring and belonging.
- To work in partnership with all those involved in the life of the academy in order to create an atmosphere of openness, trust and respect that enables people to undertake their responsibilities.
- To develop positive self-esteem, confidence and enthusiasm for all, developing an awareness of self-worth and pride in achievements.
- To develop and implement exciting, challenging and varied learning experiences which meet the needs of the 21st century for all.
- To ensure children develop the necessary life skills to prepare them for life and work.
Please read our Three Year Vision here.