Fun filled and action-packed clubs available for families at Bishop Alexander L.E.A.D Academy!
Energy Kidz is a leading provider of out of school childcare for primary school aged children, offering fun and affordable childcare delivered in a safe and supervised environment. Their qualified staff are DBS checked to an enhanced level, first aid qualified and are experienced in and passionate about the activities they offer.
They work with a number of schools and thousands of children enjoy the care that they provide each day.
All Energy Kidz clubs follow the playwork principles and offer lots of free play and free choice activities. Each day their enriching activities will add a depth and richness to children’s learning beyond the school curriculum. Their Whole of Child philosophy underpins all of their programming, with activities split in to 6 categories: Express Yourself, Learning to Thrive, Learn through Play, Wellness, Let’s get Moving and Skills for Sports. The fun packed activity program will ensure children will have a lot to look forward to each week with high-quality sessions that includes opportunities for children to:
• keep active with a wide range of options
• build confidence through learning new skills
• enjoy positive social interaction experiences with friends
• discover new activities delivered by our expert play leaders
• enhance wellbeing through promoting happiness, mindfulness and kindness
A healthy snack is provided at their Breakfast and After School Club – details of which can be found on our website.
All prices and timings are on the website at:
Breakfast and After School Club: https://www.energy-kidz.co.uk/breakfast-and-after-school-clubs/bishop-alexander-lead-academy/
To book please login/create an account if your haven’t already and secure your place online at: https://bookings.energy-kidz.co.uk/Identity/Account/Login
Please follow the quick step guide below:
- Register a Energy Kidz account
- Please confirm that you have read the Terms and Conditions
- Add your desired Wraparound Care or Holiday Club location as centre
- Add your child(ren) to the Energy Kidz account before attempting to make a booking
- Ensure all the Consent questions, Collector, Emergency Contacts and Doctor details are added.
- After this click on Book Activity to make a booking.
- Select the dates you wish to book!
It’s that easy! Remember – Energy Kidz’s online booking system allows for flexible payment options including popular instalment plans that allows you to book now, pay later by spreading your childcare costs across monthly payments.
Sibling discounts are available and childcare vouchers are accepted.
All our clubs are Ofsted registered and we accept childcare vouchers.